Sunday, April 5, 2009

Beginnings

This blog will be an attempt to discipline myself to blog consistently and to continuously analyze the books that I read, whether fiction or non-fiction. I'm not quite certain how I will go about choosing my first entries, whether in order of favourites or by most recently read. I hope you will find my entries edifying and educational to your own reading habits:)



I also plan to blog about interesting and amusing circumstances that occur in my life. I usually find odd things quite funny, and sometimes I mock people's idiocies. This is not a reflection on the person, but on their imbecility (which I know that they usually cannot help). Perhaps you will find these things as amusing as I do, but as I am not writing for your benefit, it does not truly matter if you do :P

No comments:

Post a Comment